Internet of Plants (IoP)
From the automatic watering of single house plants, to indoor farming, the IoP project has it all. Stay tuned for project updates on the following:
- Single-plant system (soil-based).
- 16x plants controller (soil-based).
- Indoor farming setup (soil, hydro-/fogponics) with LED-based lighting and scaling across many racks.
Tomodachi X2 - Modern retro system
Coming soon: details on this new take on the retro computer systems of the 80s and 90s. Features dual microprocessors, advanced peripherals and megabytes of memory. All in an easy to assemble kit, or pre-assembled.
LED'Nip Cortex-M4 board
Small, 9x10 cm development board based around an STM32F427 Cortex-M4 microcontroller. Features:
- 3x current sinks for RGB LED strips.
- 2x MeanWell LDD-1000H (or equivalent) 1A LED driver.
- SPI, I2C, U(S)ART, I2S and JTAG broken out.